Customer Service Representative / Alarm Monitoring Operators
Securall Monitoring Corporation, locally owned alarm-monitoring company is currently expanding its customer base. Opportunity for Customer Service Representatives/Alarm Monitoring Operators to work in our Brick Twsp, NJ location.
Our facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are looking for individuals with a professional attitude that are willing to be flexible for an opportunity in one of our three shifts. Our representative will be communicating with our alarm dealers and their residential and commercial customers while dispatching police, fire, and medical agencies.
- No Felony Background.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent skills in phone communications and organizing information are essential.
- Computer and keyboarding experience is required.
- Previous Central Station Experience Helpful.
- Bi-Lingual Speaking Helpful.
- Ideal applicants will have a flexible schedule Ability to work additional hours during periods of increased volume and for vacation coverage.
Available Shifts: Night and Evening positions preferred Full-Time 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7pm Part-Time 5am-10am and 4pm-8pm (Flexible hours and shift) Must be available to work weekends and holiday shifts.
Securall Monitoring Corporation offers competitive pay in the $x.x0 to $xx.x0 range based on experience and benefits with on the job training. Excellent environment and work conditions. Smoke-free environment. Professional management. Growth opportunities. All tools are provided to accomplish job requirements.
Qualified applicants should call for an interview. Ask for Randy Liljeros: 732-892-0985. All applicants must undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and prior employment background check as well as criminal history check.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org